Did you ever wonder:
- Which smartphone operating system own the most of the market share ? iSO, Android or Windows ?
- Who is the top manufacture of feature phones and smartphones? Apple, Nokia or Samsung ?
- Who own the smartphone market before Samsung or Apple ?
- Which smartphone OS has most number of Apps ?
- How much money each family in America spend for their phones ?
- And so on…
This time Technobytz had a tied up with Earl Ray from coupenautit.com to present a wonderful inforgraphics which answer all these questions: Smartphones Share: How It Is Rising? So, let’s start exploring it right now!
If you like it, share it:
Latest posts by Vipin Raj (see all)
- #3 – Mapping with Angular, Google Maps API and GeoJSON - June 14, 2017
- #2 – Indoor Mapping with Google Maps API and GeoJSON - June 7, 2017
- #1 – Experimenting with Web Bluetooth API and Bluetooth Low Energy Programming - May 28, 2017