Did you ever wonder:
- Which smartphone operating system own the most of the market share ? iSO, Android or Windows ?
- Who is the top manufacture of feature phones and smartphones? Apple, Nokia or Samsung ?
- Who own the smartphone market before Samsung or Apple ?
- Which smartphone OS has most number of Apps ?
- How much money each family in America spend for their phones ?
- And so on…
This time Technobytz had a tied up with Earl Ray from coupenautit.com to present a wonderful inforgraphics which answer all these questions: Smartphones Share: How It Is Rising? So, let’s start exploring it right now!
If you like it, share it:
Latest posts by Vipin Raj (see all)
- Relation Between Games and Studies [Infographics] - April 3, 2017
- How to Access Ubuntu PC Files From Your Android Phone - February 7, 2016
- How to Install BSNL EVDO in Ubuntu / Mint in 3 Minutes - January 27, 2016